Cheese, glorious cheese… one of my favourite things, and this ooozie, gooey baked cheese is simply spectacular.
A fabulous addition to any grazing table or platter.
Baked cheese ... really simple to prepare and guaranteed to please many taste buds.Fabulous served warm with seed crackers, crusty bread and chopeed vegetables.
- 1 Triple Cream Brie wheel
- 50 g Nuts, coarsely chopped (Pecans and Walnuts)
- 1 clove Garlic, minced
- 2 tbs Fresh herbs of choice, chopped (Rosemary and Thyme)
- 1 tbs Olive oil
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- Place the cheese on baking paper on an oven tray
- Score the top of the cheese with a sharp knife
- Mix together nuts, herbs, garlic, olive oil, salt and pepper
- Place the nut mix on top of the cheese
- Bake in the oven (180) for 15mins
- Serve with seed crackers, raw vegetables
Leave A Comment