These tasty morsels are a fantastic option to have with any meal … as a substitute for bread or as a side with your roast dinner.
So easy, incredibly delicious … highly recommend.
Cauliflower Steaks with Dukkah and Fresh Herbs
I love to top with a poached egg and some avocado for brunch or lunch. Who says you need bread?
- 1 head Cauliflower
- ½ tsp Himalayan Pink Salt
- ½ tsp Black pepper
- ½ tsp Garlic powder
- ½ tsp Paprika
- 2 tbsp Olive oil
- 1 tbs Dukkah (Refer recipe)
- Herbs of choice
- Preheat oven to 250°C
- Remove outer leaves of cauliflower and trim the stem
- Cut the cauliflower into 'steaks' lengthwise through the core about 2cm thick
- Place cauliflower on a tray lined with baking paper
- Prepare seasoning. Mix salt, pepper, garlic powder and paprika in a bowl
- Drizzle a little olive oil on each steak and sprinkle with seasoning
- Pop in the oven and roast for 10 minutes
- Remove, gently turn the cauliflower steaks over and pop back in the oven for a further 10, until golden brown
- To serve sprinkle with a little dukkah and fresh herbs