My 3 (or 4) ingredient flavour bombs.
Make a double batch for quick and easy meals at any moment.
Cheesy Bacon Mini Frittats
Endless options with a little imagination ... try replacing the bacon with salmon or adding a little tomato and spinach.
- 4 rashes Bacon, finely chopped
- 2 cups Cheddar cheese, grated
- 10 Eggs
- ½ cup Cream (opt)
- Preheat oven to 180°C
- Brush muffin tray with butter to lightly grease
- Place all ingredients in a bowl and mix well
- Pour mixture evenly into muffin trays
- Bake in oven for 30-40 minutes
- Set aside in the pan to cool slightly before turning out
Leave A Comment