Sometimes we just crave easy, delicious and healthy meals made in minutes. You can prepare this little beauty ahead of time and savour the flavour at your leisure.
Simply reheat (or have cold) and serve with a fresh side salad combo and a homemade relish.
Cheesy Tomato Frittata
- 12 medium Eggs (Organic Free Range)
- 1 medium Brown Onion, finely chopped
- 3 medium Tomatoes, roughly chopped (keep a few slices to lay no the top of the frittata)
- 1 cup Cheese (of choice), shredded
- ½ cup Thickened Cream
- ½ cup Fresh Herbs (parsley & basil) finely chopped
- Preheat oven at 180℃
- Line a baking dish with grease proof paper
- Place all ingredients in a bowl and mix well
- Pour ingredients into the baking dish, top with a little sprinkling of cheese and a couple of slices of tomato on top
- Pop in the oven for approximately 40 mins
Sometimes we just want easy, tasty and healthy. Prep is King … here is a fabulous little something you can prepare ahead of time and gobble as you wish.