Highly recommend these amazing healthy low carb slightly sweet bowls of yum.
A fabulous alternative to breakfast cereals or just a light and refreshing dessert when you’re searching for that extra little something.
Chia Seed Puddings with Fresh Berries
Store in the fridge, assemble as you need and even double the batch.Option 2 - replace the coconut cream with greek yoghurt, also amazingly healthy and delicious So good, enjoy
- 100 g Chia Seeds
- 1 cup Coconut Water
- 1 cup Coconut Cream
- 100 g Fresh strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, chopped
- 30 g Toasted walnuts and almonds, chopped
- 1 tsp Manuka honey (optional)
- 1 tsp Fresh Mint (optional)
- In a mixing bowl combine chia seeds, coconut water, coconut milk and honey, mix well
- Place in the refrigerator and soak for a minimum of 2 hours
- Transfer the mixture into small glasses, layering with berries
- Top with fresh fruit, toasted nuts and a sprinkling of fresh mint
Leave A Comment