Chimichurri … a traditional and super delicious Argentinian sauce used for marinating and basting any BBQ’d or grilled meats and seafood.
This amazingly flavourful and versatile sauce is great to add a little ‘pizzazz’ to any meal.
Using the most simple ingredients, it’s made in just a few minutes, will last a week or so in the fridge, is packed with loads of flavour and most importantly has no hidden ‘nasties’ … pure perfection.
Chimichurri (Argentinian Sauce)
- 1½ cups Olive Oil
- 6 tsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 cup Parsley, finely chopped
- 6 cloves Garlic, minced
- 2 Long Red Chilli, (with seeds) finely chopped
- 1 tsp Dried Oregano
- 1 tsp Salt
- Place all ingredients in a mixing bowl and combine well
- Place in a jar and refrigerate