Using my wonderfully versatile and flavourful homemade ‘Chimichurri Sauce’ … a traditional and super delicious Argentinian sauce used for marinating and basting any BBQ’d or grilled meats and seafood.
On this occasion I simply drizzled over perfectly plump grilled prawns.
Chimichurri King Prawns
- 12 King Prawns (green, peeled, butterflied)
- 2 tbsp Chimichurri Sauce (see recipe link via website)
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp Butter
- Pat prepared prawns dry with paper towel and season with a little salt
- Heat the oil and butter in a large fry pan over medium to high heat
- Add the prawns to the pan and sauté until opaque, about 3-4 minutes
- Transfer to a serving platter, top with a drizzle of homemade chimichurri sauce