The easiest, yummiest, healthiest dip going around … made in minutes with the simplest of ingredients.
Serve with veggie sticks and seed crackers or place a big dollop on your salads, wraps or tacos 😋
This one is a mighty big WOW!
So easy, so yummy ... make as hot or as mild as you like. For a little extra zing I sometimes swap the lemon for lime juice. Serve with veggie sticks and seed crackers or place a big dollop on your salads, wraps or tacos 😋
- 2 med Avocados, peeled, pitted
- ⅓ cup Red Capsicum, diced
- ⅓ cup Spring Onion, finely chopped
- 1 handful Coriander, finely chopped
- 1 Long Reg Chilli, finely chopped
- ½ med Lemon, juiced
- splash Tabasco
- Place the avocados in a mixing bowl and mash
- Add capsicum, spring onion, coriander and chilli, mix well
- Add lemon juice, tabasco and salt, mix well
- Adjust flavour to your taste by adding more lemon, tabasco or salt