Meal prep is king …
I love being super organised and doing what I can to set myself up for a relaxing week ahead.
‘Raw Slaw’ … just prep, leave in the fridge (undressed) and use as you desire.
A simple fresh slaw at your finger tips … Toss with a dressing of choice (I like a simple apple cider vinegar & olive oil combo), add a protein and some good quality fats (avocado, seeds, nuts).
- 1/2 bunch Kale, finely shredded
- 1/4 medium head Cabbage, finely shredded
- 10 Brussel sprouts, finely sliced
- 2 Fennel bulbs, finely sliced
- 2 Carrots, grated
- 10 Radish, grated or finely sliced
- 3cm Fresh Ginger, grated
- 2 Long Red Chili, finely chopped
- Fresh herbs of choice (Mint, Thai Basil, Coriander), to taste, chopped
- Shred, chop, slice and grate all your vegies
- Place in an large airtight container
- Mix well
- Store in the fridge and use as needed