These tasty morsels are a Sunday night favourite, using a fabulous combination of spices to create mouth these watering wings.
So easy, so delicious, so finger licken’ good.
Spicy Chicken Wings
There are loads of spice combinatons you can use to create these wings, this is my favourite ... not too hot. Lovely served on a bed of salad and a good squeez of lemon.
- 2 kg Chicken wings
- 2 tsp Chilli powder
- 3 tsp Smoked paprika
- 1 tsp Garlic powder
- 1 tsp Onion powder
- 2 tsp Cumin powder
- 1 tsp Himalayan Pink Salt
- Preheat oven on 180°C
- Mix all dry ingredients together
- Coat chicken wings with a light dusting of the seasoning mix
- Place the chicken wings on rack on an oven tray
- Bake for approx 1 hour
- Serve with a squeeze of lemon