Heavenly ‘chaffles’ … a waffle made with egg and cheese.
Must try these ‘chaffle toasties’ for a magnificent breakfast, brunch, lunch or even dinner … I (and my tummy) prefer this nutrient dense combo replacing processed and packaged foods.
Make your chaffles then pack in your favourite fillings.
Oh and the kids gobble them up too
Super Easy Chaffle Toastie
Some other favourite combinations are cream cheese, smoked salmon, red onion and capers or fresh ham, sliced tomato and lettuce ... the options are endless.
- 2 medium Eggs (organic, free range)
- 1 cup Cheese of choice, shredded (I like mozzarella/cheddar combo)
- 2 Bacon rashes, cooked
- 1 handful Spinach
- ½ medium Avocado, sliced
- Pre-heat waffle maker
- Mix eggs and cheese together well
- Place ½ of the egg cheese mixture onto the waffle maker and cook to your liking. I like mine done a little extra so they are nice and crunchy (5 mins)
- Remove from the waffle maker. Place the remaining mixture and cook your second chaffle (the top of your toastie)
- Place your bacon, sliced avocado and spinach on the first chaffle, once the second is cooked place on top.
Leave A Comment