A beautiful combination of quality ingredients creating a real ‘crowd pleaser’ that is super easy, super quick, nutritious and amazingly delicious.
So easy and great combination of flavours, simply substitute prawns for other seafood of choice … salmon is amazing too.
- 20 King prawns (green), shelled (leave tails intact)
- 4 cups Spinach
- 2 cups Broccoli, cut into florets
- 6 Asparagus spears, cut into bite size pieces
- 10 Sun-dried tomatoes, cut into strips
- 1 Brown onion, diced
- 2 Garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 Long red chilli, finely chopped
- 1 cup Cream, thickened
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, shaved
- 1/2 cup Basil, shredded
- 2 tbs Olive oil
- 2 tbs Butter
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Lightly steam broccoli and asparagus (el dente) set aside and cool.
- Heat oil and butter in a large fry pan over medium heat, add prawns and sauté for approx. 1 minute until just cooked. Remove from the pan and set aside.
- Add the onion, garlic, chilli to the same pan (and a little extra butter if needed), sauté until fragrant and softened.
- Add cream, parmesan, sundried tomatoes, spinach, broccoli, asparagus and basil, stir.
- Reduce heat, simmer until sauce is slightly reduced (just a couple of minutes)
- Add prawns and stir through to complete the cooking.
- Season with salt and pepper
- Garnish with an extra little sprinkling of parmesan cheese